To create an enabling environment that makes Uganda a better place for everyone in spiritual, social economic transformation.
Implementation of activities that create sustainable networks which is a key to spiritual, social economic transformation.
- Team work
- Dignity and integrity
- Accountability and transparency
- Responsiveness and professionalism
- To propagate the gospel through charitable works and comprehensive bible trainings in order to bring out law and God fearing citizens
- To mitigate the suffering of abused orphans and vulnerable children and youth through education and creating access to basic needs to the poor communities.
- To fight against chronic poverty and promote sustainable development of needy in both rural and urban communities through creating micro finance projects, poverty alleviation programs.
- To establish vocational training institution, secondary and primary schools as means of eliminating the problems of illiteracy, unemployment and absence of professional leaders in both rural and urban communities.
- To access safe and clean water for the communities and sensitize them on good hygiene and sanitation practices though increased awareness on safe disposal of wastes.
- To provide better health to the poor through construction or establishing community medical centers in both rural and urban slum centers
- To mitigate the infant and maternal mortality, malaria, cholera, typhoid and increase awareness on HIV/ AIDS and sexual transmitted diseases in order to create disease free society which can thrive in Jesus Christ Our Lord
Christ in touch foundation CTF in acronym is a faith based not for profit non-government organization fully registered and operational in Uganda. The organization was founded by Pastor Kabagambe Eric and Nerima Agnes alongside other pioneers with zeal of touching and transforming generations from poverty, disease, illiteracy, inequality and above all lifting them spiritually. Christ in touch foundation envisions a creation of an enabling environment that makes Uganda a better place for everyone in the field of social economic development and it can only be done through implementation of activities that create sustainable development and networks which are key to transforming people and bringing them closer to their savior.
Charitable work is a basic expression of human relationships, it’s about people’s needs to participate in their societies and feel that they matter to others. Christ in Touch foundation strongly believes that social relationships intrinsic to charitable work are critical to individuals and the community’s wellbeing. The ethos of charitable work are infused with values including solidarity, reciprocity, mutual trust, belonging and empowerment, all of which contribute significantly to the quality of life.
Christ in touch foundation CTF in acronym made a thorough research and found out that many people are in the last mile and no one has taken action to mobilize them to overcome their problems and achieve the best of life, so the organization has come up to bridge that gap which was created by the ones who were before us, overcome the errors of the past and build supportive communities of the future. The slow erosion of our Community Development in spiritual, social and economic transformation has led to some of the current challenges and conditions.
CTF has got enough capacity to implement its outlined objectives and we hope that if we get more funds we will bring about positive changes which ensure survival and hope for the future for youth, OVCs, women and other marginalized groups within our area of operation. the organization has laid out programs which can reduce community risk factors CRF, such as drug abuse, teen pregnancy, violence, poverty and illiteracy, and simultaneously providing activities that build the character, values, self-esteem and employability of the community.